What we can do for you!
Service. We support the analysis, design, development and certification of Aircraft Flight Physics : Aerodynamics, Flight Handling and Performance. We address the interfaces and integration of flight physics for commercial aircraft, VIP aircraft, helicopters and novel UAM or EVTOL aircraft configurations.
Type of work. We take responsibility for engineering work packages, outsources knowledge retainment, and perform reviews and assessments.
Customers. We work both for OEMs and suppliers responsible for the design, and for airline operators and maintenance and completion centers.
Our scope of activities
Key areas of our expertise and experience include:
- Flight Handling
Some examples of the work we did over the past 25 years:
- Fokker Services Group – outsourced flight performance engineering office
- Undisclosed EVTOL – wind tunnel test preparation program
- Evektor – flight handling advise
- Undisclosed – Radome effects analysis
- Conscious aerospace – Hydrogen fuel performance analysis