What can we do for you!
Service. We support the design, development and certification of aircraft systems , ECS and Ice-protection, and the interfaces and integration hereof for commercial aircraft, VIP aircraft, helicopters and novel UAM or eVTOL aircraft configurations. With our EASA Design Organization Approval we also provide Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs), minor and major modifications to aircraft systems.
Type of work. We take responsibility for complete work packages for modifications or initial design, with our EASA Design Organization or as subcontractor, or provide the experienced lead engineers, specialists and Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) to enhance your team.
Customers. We work both for OEMs and suppliers responsible for the design, as for airline operators and maintenance and completion centers, operating, maintaining or modifying these systems.
Our scope of services
Key areas of our expertise and experience include:
- Ice protection system design and certification
- Ice shape definition using Lewice
- Ice accretion analysis
- Aerodynamic aspects of aircraft icing on handling and performance
- Bleed air analysis and engine matching
- Bleed air system modeling using Flowmaster
- System and component specification development
- Design integration support (system analysis, functional design, component sizing, installation, RAM/LCC)
- Climate control specification, including functional description of the system
- Design verification, production qualification
- Qualification and Certification (planning, MoC definition, test management, substantiation, CVE)
- Test planning, specification, instrumentation plan, analysis and reporting