What can we do for you!
Service. We support the design, development and certification of aircraft avionics and electrics systems, and the interfaces and integration hereof for commercial aircraft, VIP aircraft, helicopters and novel UAM or eVTOL aircraft configurations. With our EASA Design Organization Approval we also provide Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs), minor and major modifications to aircraft interiors.
Type of work. We take responsibility for complete work packages for modifications or initial design, with our EASA Design Organization or as subcontractor, or provide the experienced lead engineers, specialists and Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) to enhance your team.
Customers. We work both for OEMs and suppliers responsible for the design, as for airline operators and maintenance and completion centers, operating, maintaining or modifying these systems.
Our scope of services
Key areas of our expertise and experience include:
- Avionics systems: ADS-B out, CPDLC, Navigation and Communication, Flight Controls, Human Factors, EMC, Software, DO-178.
- Electrical systems: Power generation, distribution and control, EWIS.
- Analyses: Avionics system definition, integration and certification, EWIS definition and certification specification development, EMC design definition, planning and certification at airplane level, Safety Assessment and common mode analysis
Some examples of the work we did over the past 25 years:
- Fokker Services Group – ASD-B-out, CPDLC
- ASL – PED tolerance measurement and STC
- PALL – design and installation certification of equipment
- Transavia – avionics engineering back-office