What can we do for you!
Besides civil aerospace ADSE has design and certification experience with military aircraft and military certification regulations. This experience has gained special recognition of our team for special mission aircraft modifications under civil registry or civil operations of military aircraft for both industry and operators. A Military DOA (MDOA) is pending. The expertise of ADSE covers product certification as well as certification of organizations, both in the civil and military environment. An overview of our is expertise on organisation approvals is given below.
Our scope of services
- Certification of commercial and military aerospace organisations
- Support to obtain an EASA (EMAR) Part 21J Design Organization Approval (DOA)
- Support to obtain an EASA Part 21O Alternative Procedures to DOA Approval (ADOA) for ETSO Authorisation
- Development of Design Organisation Expositions (DOE) or Manuals (DOM), processes, working procedures and instructions
- Implementation support, internal training
- Perform independent internal quality and design assurance audits
- Execution of EASA pre-audits and EASA audit support
- Support to obtain an EASA (EMAR) Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Approval (MOA)
- Support to obtain an EASA (EMAR) Part 21G Production Organisation Approval (POA)
- Military Aviation Authority organizational development and consultancy support
- Military Aviation Authority Technical Assistance and Safety Oversight Support
- Training and Workshops. Generic and customer specific on various maturity levels (awareness, intermediate, and experts)